What is Superbrain Yoga?
Superbrain yoga is a quick and easy exercise improves poor memory, lack of concentration, clumsiness and emotional instability. It stimulates intelligence in everyone, and can offer real help for those with learning difficulties, autism and Alzheimer’s disease.
On the CBS news story video clip above, a teacher, doctor, neurobiologist, occupational therapist, and parent discuss how this one easy exercise…
- Stimulates neural pathways via acupressure points in the earlobes
- Synchronizes the right and left side of the brain to improve function
- Sharpens intelligence in seniors, juniors, mums, dads and kids
- Helps those with autism, Asperger's syndrome, learning difficulties and behavioral problems
- Is fast and simple to do - takes just 1 to 3 minutes a day
- Benefits anyone of any age
- Step One: Stand with your feet about shoulder distance apart, toes pointing forward.
- Step Two: Grab your right ear lobe between your left thumb and finger (we’re not joking).
- Step Three: Grab your left ear lobe between your right thumb and finger. You should now be holding both earlobes with your arms crossed over your chest (and we’re still not joking).
- Step Four: Commence doing body squats by bending your knees and lowering your body toward the floor as you breathe in. Go as low as you can comfortably manage and then raise yourself back to a standing position as you breathe out.
- Step Five: Repeat the squats for 1 to 3 minutes while continuing to hold your earlobes.
So, with an exercise this easy why not commit to giving your brain a regular workout? Just hold those ears and bend the knees a few minutes each day for clearer thinking and a sharper memory.